Kazatan Games collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kazatan Games with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback, request support or contact us via email.
How will we use your data?
Kazatan Games collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your communication request.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Kazatan Games will not sell your data. Kazatan Games will not share your data with any other companies except where it is necessary for the purposes described above.
How do we store your data?
Kazatan Games securely stores your data using Google's services. Google does not have access to the data except as per it's own policies on data stored in its systems.
Kazatan Games may keep your data until you request it is deleted.
Kazatan Games would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kazatan Games from contacting you for marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Kazatan Games would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Kazatan Games for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service (but will try not to except where we incur any costs).
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kazatan Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kazatan Games to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kazatan Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kazatan Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kazatan Games’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kazatan Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are files placed on your computer to collect log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites or use our apps, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Debugging errors and issues you experience with our website and apps
- Understanding how you use our website and apps
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website and apps use:
- Performance and Usage Analysis – Kazatan Games uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kazatan Games sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for analysis purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use any of the methods listed on our contact page at https://kazatangames.co.uk/contact/
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kazatan Games has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: +44 303 123 1113
Address:Information Commissioner's Office,